Viking DFUR140LH Designer Series24" Freestanding Beverage Center with 14-Wine Bottle Capacity, 148-Can Capacity, 2 Glass Shelves and Requires Custom Panels
Unit is a discontinued model number.
New In Box Stock
DFUR140LH item control # 10073R
Reno's Appliance Clearance Center Price: $1449
Average Internet Price for Comparable Current Model: $2499
· Freestanding / Undercounter Beverage Center
· Full-depth shelves create distinct temperature zones for wine storage
· Top wire shelf has 6 1/2" flip-up section to chill or store open wine bottles or large containers
· Two full-depth, tempered-glass shelves, combined with the top wire shelf, hold 148 12-oz. cans
· Two wine shelves in bottom cradle 14 bottles horizontally Shelves can be removed to store large bottles
· Automatic cycle defrost· Inside temperature can be adjusted from 39-42 degrees F (4.0 to 5.6 degrees C) to 54-56 degrees F (12-13 degrees C)
· Interior light turns on when door is opened or by switch to illuminate contents
· Shelves can be removed to store large bottles
· Professional-Style Construction
· Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets
· Custom Front blends seamlessly into cabinetry with cabinetmakers supplied front panels.
· Customer may purchase Viking Professional or Designer handle, or opt for custom handle.
· Beverage Center is Left Hinge - Non Reversible
· Adjustable leveling legs
· Accepts 3/4" wide custom wood door frame
Total Capacity: 6.1 cubic feet of storage
Canned Beverage Capacity: 148 12-Ounce Cans
Wine Capacity: 14 Bottles
Tempered Glass Shelves: 2
Wine Shelves: 2 (Wire)
Wire Shelves: 3 (2 wine 1 Upper Split Shelf)
Cabinet Color: Black
Field Reversible Doors: No
Glass Door: Yes
Approved for Commercial Use: No
Approved for Outdoor Use: No
Energy Star Rated: No
Dimensions and Specifications:
Depth without Door and Handle: 22"
Depth with Door at 90°: 47-1/4"
Height: 34-1/4" to 35"
Undercounter Cutout Dimensions
Depth: 24" Min
Max. Height: 35-1/8"
Min. Height: 34-1/2"
Width of Cutout: 24" for cabinet only.
If door is recessed between cabinets, cabinet cutout must be 24-1/4"
Voltage: 115 V
Hertz: 60 Hz
Amps: 15 A
Maximum Amp Usage: 3.3 A
Approximate Shipping Weight: 140 Lbs.
If you have questions about this or any other appliance please don't hesitate to contact us:
Main Office/ Warehouse Clearance Center
11 Kulick Road
Fairfield, New Jersey
1-973-575-8422 x 213
Clearance Center Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Through E-Mail link above
or visit us at our showroom,
Paterson Showroom (Only 3.5 % sales tax!)
235 McLean Blvd
Route 20 North
Paterson, New Jersey
Mon - Fri 9:30 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
"Reno's Appliance . . .more than just the best price since 1951"